Planning of aortic procedures
Multi-slice CT is by now an internationally accepted standard in the preoperative planning of Aortic grafts and has replaced Angiography in many cases.
A well-timed diagnosis and accurate planning and sizing can enable surgeons to provide effective treatment. Besides anatomic and morphologic orientation, preoperative planning includes the measurement of the aorta in diameter and length in order to chose the appropriate stent-graft.
The ayVessel plug-in supports segmentation and calculation of center lines for vessel assessment.
Sample Video 1
Sample Video 2
aycan OsiriX PRO for planning purposes
With aycan OsiriX PRO you can conduct a preoperative planning easily yourself. All you need is the CT-Data.
- Multiplanar Reformation (MPR)
- Curved Planar Reformation (CPR), straightened CPR
- Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP)
Advantages for vascular surgeons
- Pre-surgery planning in 2D/3D view
- Advanced features and functions for post manipulation of DICOM data
- Professional medical imaging manipulation
- Comparison of pre- and post surgery studies